03 Dec 23 – 21 Dec 23 from R24 480 PPS (book by 14 Dec 23)
22 Dec 23 – 06 Jan 24 from R35 225 PPS (book by 29 Dec 23)
07 Jan 24 – 19 Mar 24 from R20 980 PPS (book by 19 Jan 24)
20 Mar 24 – 07 Apr 24 from R23 650 PPS (book by 03 Mar 24)
08 Apr 24 – 14 Jun 24 from R20 885 PPS (book by 15 Apr 24)
15 Jun 24 – 08 Jul 24 from R21 985 PPS (book by 09 May 24)
09 Jul 24 – 31 Aug 24 from R21 395 PPS (book by 02 Jul 24)
01 Sep 24 – 19 Sep 24 from R22 550 PPS (book by 20 Aug 24)
20 Sep 24 – 30 Sep 24 from R23 650 PPS (book by 02 Aug 24)
Experience an Island breakaway at Sea Cliff Resort & Spa and you will discover something very special.
A beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar. With traditional makuti roofs and Arabic towers lit by brass lights, the hotel is a unique combination of modern facilities mixed with the original exotic architecture of historical Zanzibar. The cliffside location overlooking the Indian Ocean in Mangwapani and offers panoramic views across the sparkling ocean and shimmering white beach.
• Return flights to Zanzibar on the direct services of Fly Safair
• Return airport transfers
• 6 nights accommodation plus an early check-in in a Garden Room
• Half Board- Breakfast & dinner daily
• Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
• Up to 10% discount and free nights included
• 1 child under 12 sharing with parents stays free and only pays for meals *
• Peak season rates exclude any compulsory gala dinner costs * Selected seasons
• Complimentary snorkelling equipment, non-motorised watersports, use of bicycles and a return shuttle trip to Stone Town
• Upgrade to Half Board Plus from R4 200 per person
• Upgrade to All Inclusive basis from R9 080 per person
• Green fee from R1 460 per person for 18 holes
• Honeymoon perks: once during the stay a fruit platter, sparkling wine, a special room turndown and a candlelight at the poolside
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
The makuti roofs and glowing Arabic towers of the luxurious Sea Cliff Resort and Spa, on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean, forms an exotic backdrop for travellers looking forward to escaping to the tropical beauty of East Africa. Nestling on the Northern-West coast of Zanzibar, just twenty-five minutes from the historical magic of Stone Town, visitors to the Sea Cliff are known to start relaxing as soon as they land in this lap of luxury. The natural colour scheme of cream and gold is complimented by antique furniture that reflects the ancient history of the island.
Sea Cliff Resort and Spa offers tranquillity, peace and beauty, with accommodation lush tropical scented gardens, sparkling infinity pools, a variety of cuisine and attentive and helpful staff. The lounges, restaurant, bars and recreation area offers panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. Think breakfast overlooking the ocean, dinner under the stars and sundowners on the jetty or on your own private balcony.
With a variety of activities and excursions your days are guaranteed to be filled with sun, sea and an appreciation for the rich history of Zanzibar.
Zanzibar offers plenty of exciting sightseeing opportunities. When you’ve had enough of soaking up the sun and enjoying the varied water sports, you can visit a spice farm to touch, smell and taste various spices, learn all about local village life and enjoy some spiced tea and seasonal fruits. You can also sail off on a traditional wooden dhow to enjoy snorkelling at various locations, including Kwale Island. Alternatively, head for gorgeous Pemba, 80km from Zanzibar, with its beautiful beaches, prolific birdlife, and excellent dive sites where you can view coral and abundant underwater marine life
Zanzibar holiday packages offer a chance to immerse yourself in a heady mix of palm-fringed beaches, turquoise seas and a melting pot of exotic cultures. Lying off the coast Tanzania, Zanzibar is a romantic Indian Ocean island paradise that is still relatively untouched. It’s the largest coral island off the shores of Africa and is famous for its centuries-old sailing dhows, ornately carved wooden doors and the scent of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg – hence its nickname, the ‘Spice Island’.
Zanzibar’s main town, Stone Town, is the oldest part of the island and boasts 45 mosques, the Slave Market, the Old Fort, Dr Livingstone’s House and the Zanzibar Marubhi Pakace ruins. The surrounding islands offer opportunities for further explorations. One of the most popular is Pemba, famous for its excellent scuba diving, deep-sea fishing and a variety of water sports in the untouched marine environment of the Pemba Channel. There’s also Prison Island, home to giant tortoises, and tiny Mnemba, only inhabited by the staff and guests of the luxurious &Beyond Mnemba Island all-inclusive resort.