01 Jan 24 – 10 Jan 24 from R72 250 PPS (Book by 02 Jan 24)
11 Jan 24 – 30 Apr 24 from R53 165 PPS (Book by 23 Apr 24)
01 May 24 – 30 Sep 24 from R40 785 PPS (Book by 29 Feb 24)
A holiday adventure awaits you at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa.
The resort is surrounded by a spectacular house reef, just a short swim from the expansive sandy beach making it the quintessential dive and snorkelling dream holiday. The atoll is one of the few places in the world with a year-round aggregation of whale sharks.
Offering an array of things to do from activities on both land and sea, excursions and evening entertainment, you will be absolutely spoilt for choice with adventures to enjoy during your once in a lifetime holiday.
• Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
• Return resort transfers by seaplane
• 7 nights accommodation in a Garden Room
• Full Board-Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
• Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
• Upgrade to all inclusive from R14,950 per person
• Honeymoon perks: Complimentary fruit plate, a bottle of sparkling wine and flowers in the room
• Up to 2 children under 12 sharing with parents stay and eat free
• A surcharge will apply over June & December school holidays
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Twin sister to Meeru but you reach Vilamendhoo by a 25 minute seaplane flight. The same laid-back and relaxed philosophy, and like Meeru, the sole occupant of the island. There is the most beautiful house reef just off the beach so you can easily walk out to it, and you should just kick off your shoes and feel the silky soft sand between your toes. There are 4 restaurants – 2 a la carte – and 4 bars to choose from. Euro Divers Scuba Centre, 2 pools, a putting green, great evening entertainment and that special atmosphere that makes the Maldives so inviting. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and most public areas. For young guests there is a wading pool, a playground and a children’s games room.
As with all Maldivian resorts relax, unwind, experience nature at its most peaceful. You may just be lucky enough to see whale sharks on a snorkelling excursion. Oh, and upgrade to the resort’s all-inclusive plus option – some of the best value for money in the Maldives.
A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation!
A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres across the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. The destination offers-holidaymakers the basic ingredients for a tropical island holiday – great sunny days of deep blue skies, crystal clear lagoons, moonlit nights, waves lapping the soft white sand, the rustle of palm trees and powdery white beaches. Few places offer all this in greater abundance than the Maldives.
The warm seas of Maldives have high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing fish as far as fifty meters away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and other underwater creatures in habit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy days snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.
The Maldives has a tropical climate distinguished by two seasons,or monsoons: the dry northeast monsoon from December to March, and the wet south eastern monsoon from May to November, with more strong winds and rain. April is a transitional period noted for clear water and warm weather. It should be noted the Maldives lie outside the cyclone belt The temperature remains remarkably consistent at around 30°C year round.