12 Jan 24 – 31 Mar 24 from R26 730 PPS (Book by 22 Mar 24)
01 Apr 24 – 31 Oct 24 from R19 750 PPS (Book by 24 Oct 24)
Sunwing Bangtao Beach is a fully contained family resort with its own restaurants, entertainment programmes and a host of activities for all ages. The resort is located directly on the white sand beach of Bangtao on the west coast of Phuket. Porto de Phuket shopping mall is 5 minutes away and its 20 minutes from Patong.
• Return flights to Phuket on Emirates
• Return resort transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Studio
• Breakfast daily
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
• Upgrade to All Inclusive meal plan from R7 680 per person for 7 nights
• Value add for 5 nights: THB500 cash voucher per room per night for F&B or in-room internet – valid for 2 adults only
• Honeymoon perks: A bottle of wine, fruit platter and floral decoration
• 2 free nights included
• Children under 12 eat for free when eating with adults from the kid’s menu
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Sunwing Bangtao Beach is a fully contained family resort with its own restaurants, entertainment programs and a host of activities for all ages. For those whose ideal vacation consists of sipping colourful concoctions while dipping a toe in the surf or dozing off under swaying tropical trees, then Sunwing Bangtao Beach fits your perfect holiday destination.
The resort is located directly on the white sand beach of Bangtao beach, on the west side of the island. Only 25 minutes to Phuket International Airport or Phuket Downtown, 5 minutes to Porto de Phuket (shopping mall), 10 minutes to Phuket Laguna Golf Club and 20 minutes to Patong.
Sunwing Bangtao Beach has achieved Travelife Gold certification, supporting sustainability in tourism.
Thailand is one of the most popular holiday destinations for South Africans, and with good reason. The shopping is unbeatable, the food is delicious, the Thai people are the friendliest you’ll ever meet – and that’s just a taste of what to expect on a Thailand trip.
The ‘Land of Smiles’ offers a choice of absolutely beautiful beach destinations, some on charming little islands. Among the many tourist attractions, there are jungles and mountain retreats to visit, and glittering royal temples and ancient monasteries to explore. There are street markets and sophisticated city plazas, all brimming with fabulous items to buy. And did we mention that Thailand holiday packages are very reasonably priced?
When you holiday in Thailand, there is always something new and exciting to discover. Whether you’re travelling on a romantic getaway or taking the family for some fun in the sun. Going solo or getting together with friends to enjoy the food and nightlife. Thailand is a destination to suit every type of traveller.
Thailand is an exciting destination and having ‘sanuk’ (fun in the Thai language), is what a holiday here is all about. No matter what type of package you choose in Thailand, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to activities.
Whether you’re on a beach holiday in Phuket or one of the islands, exploring the countryside in Northern Thailand, or savouring city life in Bangkok. Each place you visit offers a multitude of things to do, but make sure to take time out to relax with a traditional Thai massage. Being indulged in this rejuvenating, and legendary, pursuit is one of the joys of visiting Thailand. When the sun sets, there’s plenty do to, too, with lots of entertainment, from Thai dancing and nightclubs to shopping in traditional night markets.