01 April – 14 December 2023
Block out dates apply 06 – 10 April, 26 – 30 April, 15 – 17 June, 30 June – 01 July & 22 – 24 September 2023.
The Oyster box standing majestically on Umhlanga’s beachfront overlooking the Indian Ocean and the iconic lighthouse this is the ultimate in colonial charm and style.
• 3 Nights accommodation in a Classic Sea Facing Room
• Breakfast daily including freshly harvested oysters and sparkling wine
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
-A timeless icon as occupying a majestic location famous for remarkable coastal views
– Understated luxury and gracious hospitality
– Set directly on Umhlanga beach, overlooking the Indian Ocean
– A five-star seaside hotel with a heart-warming history
– Delicious array of culinary adventures to discover
– Rooms with beauty in every detail offering classic charm with contemporary comforts
– Meet the Oyster Box’s longest-standing resident, Skabenga the cat
The hotel is just 19 km from King Shaka International Airport and very close to The Umhlanga Village Centre and close to numerous shopping centres, including Gateway Theatre of Shopping. Nearby attractions include Ushaka Marine World, excellent golf courses and the Moses Mabida Stadium.
Finest luxury accommodation and associated amenities cater to the needs of business and leisure travellers. The Oyster Box luxury suites feature air-conditioning, satellite television, in-room DVD/CD player, en-suite bathroom, mini bar, Wi-Fi, safe and direct dial telephone. This elegant hotel in Umhlanga offers you a concierge service, banquet room, fitness centre, Spa, swimming pool, babysitting, children’s activities, laundry service and a 24 seater movie theatre.
Whether it’s international or local cuisine that you crave, the Oyster box has it covered with a tantalising array of options at its favourite restaurants.
For those seeking the ultimate holiday in beautiful South Africa, we are proud to offer a range of packages that showcase the best that this country has to offer.
Experience extraordinary natural beauty, exceptional wildlife and marine adventures, mouth-watering traditional African cuisine and delicious wines, incredible cultural diversity and traditions, world-class golf resorts and spas, friendly service and so much more right here in South Africa. Dreams Unlimited & Partners are proud to welcome you to an endless variety of affordable holidays in South Africa, Your Land of Possibilities.
From the soaring mountain peaks of the Drakensberg and hiking in the Blyde River Canyon, to the rich flora, fauna and ancient forests of the Garden Route from the seemingly never-ending plains of the Karoo, miles of expansive coastline with pristine unspoiled beaches, there is a special place of interest for everyone just waiting to be discovered. Whether you choose to visit the fascinating Cradle of Mankind or the renowned Robben Island, or whether you prefer the adrenalin rush of extreme sports, shark cage diving or whale watching in Hermanus, big game viewing in the Kruger National Park, surfing in Durban, the excitement and glamour of Sun City or savouring new wines in a French Huguenot inspired village, the choices are endless in this value for money world in one country.