03 – 23 Dec 23
Situated at Beau Vallon Bay on the northwest coast of Mahé Island, Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino is an absolute gem amidst the breathtaking landscapes in Seychelles. The year-round soothing climate, turquoise waters and beautiful beaches make this destination highly recommended for an island getaway.
• Return direct flights to and from Mahe, Seychelles
• Return airport transfers
• 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* Fishermans Cove Resort in Superior Room
• Breakfast daily
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
The boardwalk runs along the front of the Resort, leading to a Pontoon where you can catch amazing sunsets whilst sipping on a cocktail
Longest stretch of uninterrupted beach
Own coral reef with a Coral Reef Restoration Program
Walk along the beach & reach the town of Beau Vallon
Nestled amongst beautiful natural vegetation on the hillside of Beau Vallon
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
Discover the hidden gem of Seychelles, nestled along the stunning Beau Vallon Bay on the picturesque northwest coast of Mahé Island. Welcome to the enchanting Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino, where breathtaking landscapes meet unparalleled tranquility. Immerse yourself in the year-round soothing climate, turquoise waters, and pristine beaches that make this destination an irresistible choice for an unforgettable island getaway. Prepare to be captivated by the natural beauty and serenity that awaits you at every turn.
A dream comes true of calm azure waters, deserted beaches, tropical paradise and turquoise lagoons. This string of islands offers sparkling white sandy beaches and coral reefs bustling with sea life. The flora and fauna are unique, the mountains are covered in lush vegetation, and the landscapes offers a stunning and multi faceted panorama.
The temperature seldom drops below 24°C or rises above 32°C making Seychelles a year round destination for sun worshippers and beach lovers.
The Seychelles is ideal for an indulgently laid-back holiday offering a peaceful retreat that will rejuvenate your soul. The scenic beauty and magical spirit of Seychelles promise an unforgettable journey for those who visit. in a tropical paradise. Famous for their luxurious resorts, many with exotic spas and fine dining restaurants, these islands offer an exclusive hideaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.