1 Feb – 29 Feb 24
The chic, modern accommodation surrounded by vibrant tropical gardens takes you far from your everyday worries, while our world-class spa and the host of exciting activities we offer, from water sports, wall-climbing and archery to fine dining, provide the perfect balance between exhilarating adventure and blissful relaxation.
• Return direct flights from JHB
• Return seat in coach transfers
• 7 Nights in a Deluxe Room
• Half Board – Breakfast and dinner daily
• Daily Entertainment
• All land and non-motorised sport as per brochure
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Imposing and impressive, the elegant five-star Sugar Beach unfurls along the sun-drenched, sheltered bay of Flic-en-Flac, bordered by crystalline waters, manicured gardens and one of the most picturesque beaches on the island. This plantation-style resort masterfully balances old-world opulence with modern comforts and offers panoramic views of the sunset over the ocean.
A testament to the aesthetics of colonial estates in a bygone era, Sugar Beach Mauritius today provides a luxurious sanctuary for families and couples seeking the ultimate holiday in paradise.
238 elegant sea facing rooms, garden facing rooms and suites designed and inspired by the values of the Plantation during the Colonial era, full of richness in details and luxury.
Privacy and intimacy are assured. Every room has its own private balcony with an infinite view on the immaculate garden and the ocean or on the ground floor its own fully furnished private patio of 10 m2.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.