05 Jan 24 – 19 Mar 24 from R42 120 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
20 Mar 24 – 02 Apr 24 from R43 310 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
03 Apr 24 – 30 Apr 24 from R42 280 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
01 May 24 – 13 Jun 24 from R33 425 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
14 Jun 24 – 08 Jul 24 from R34 455 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
20 Jul 24 – 18 Aug 24 from R35 435 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
19 Aug 24 – 19 Sep 24 from R31 960 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
20 Sep 24 – 30 Sep 24 from R32 990 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
Sofitel L’Imperial’s location in Flic en Flac on the west coast on one of Mauritius’ greatest stretches of beach is hard to beat.
This grande dame of resorts, recently refurbished, offers a relaxing Asian décor throughout and provides the ultimate beach holiday experience for couples, families and friends alike
• Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
• Return resort transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Luxury Room
• Half Board- Breakfast & dinner daily
• Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
• Honeymoon perks: A bottle of sparkling wine,a Sofitel souvenir, exotic fruit in the room and a heart shaped cake
• 1 child under 12 sharing with parents stays and eats free *Selected Season
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Niched along the sheltered west coast of this tropical paradise, Sofitel Mauritius L’Impérial enchants all who sojourn here. It is a magical place where lush gardens spill onto sugary sand and then the placid sea – a timeless retreat graced by French art de vivre and Mauritian vivacity. We invite you to escape and discover. Swim among colorful fish and coral reefs. Relax on a beach bed and watch the setting sun paint the sky. Join us on this unforgettable journey!
A recently rejuvenated resort in the Flic En Flac area that offers a relaxing Asian décor throughout. The Sofitel hugging bed is a feature in every room and, if you can drag yourself out of it, there is an incredible stretch of beach with beautiful beach restaurants and seafood braais on the sand. It is a great family resort with special family rooms that sleep 2 adults and 2 children, with a kids club that is open until 9 pm. Don’t have kids? Then that gives you more time to enjoy all the water sports, tennis, badminton and cycling and the video games area where you can take on all the other big kids.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.