19 Feb – 30 Apr 24
Book by 31 March 24
An adult only boutique hotel that looks exactly as your secret beach holiday dream should. The expansive beachfront, endless ocean, and infinite breathing room, make it ideal for the traveller who seeks calm with a hint of vibrancy.
• Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius
• Approximate airport taxes and fuel levies and return airport transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Garden view Room
• Half Board – Breakfast & Dinner daily
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
• Upgrade to All-inclusive from R12 404
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
The big hearted Boutique Hotel in Mauritius for lovers of Food, Travel and all things local.
The first SALT had to be in Mauritius. It’s our home, our love, and our pride and joy. It’s an undeniable, exotic beauty. Volcanic, white, blue and green. It’s Indian, French, Creole, Chinese and African. Its colours, stories, customs, sounds, and flavours form a brilliant, heady mix that is impossible to ignore or forget. If you experience it.
That’s why we created SALT of Palmar. Mauritius is ripe for exploration, drenched in history, and bursting with humbling heritage and modern culture. And we want to show you the real Mauritius.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.