25 Feb – 17 March 2024
If you are dreaming of an outstanding luxury holiday for your family, look no further than the Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa. An exemplary luxury hotel, the Paradis Beachcomber, Mauritius, has a number of unique features to offer its guests – the most prominent of which is its superb location on the island’s southwestern tip.
• Return SAA airfare special ex JNB
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return seat-in-coach transfers (private transfers for 5-star resorts)
• Breakfast, complimentary lunch & dinner daily
• 5 Nights accommodation in a Paradis Room (Bay Facing)
• A huge variety of free activities both on land & at sea (including unlimited waterskiing & wakeboarding, guided snorkelling trips and more!)
• Upgrade to All-Inclusive for R14 345
• Additional nightly per person rate is R4 895
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Situated on the picturesque Le Morne peninsula, the resort is set against the backdrop of the iconic Le Morne mountain and edges onto one of the most scenic shorelines on the island. A leisure resort that uses its location to its advantage, Paradis Beachcomber offers elegant accommodation in rooms, suites or villas, fringed by a pure white sand beach and the island’s largest lagoon. Adjacent to the Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, both resorts share their facilities and create undeniably, one of the island’s greatest attractions in terms of quality and variety.
An idyllic hotspot for sport in Mauritius, the Paradis Beachcomber offers an extensive choice of complimentary land and water sports, plus the opportunity to play on two championship golf courses, including its very own 18-hole international golf course and golf academy. Wind down after an action-packed day with a visit to the spa, or by lounging on the beautiful beach that lies only a few steps from your door.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.