18 Jan – 30 Apr 2024
Book by 31 Oct 23
A luxury five star deluxe hotel in Mauritius, shining with the vibrant energy and hospitality of authentic island life. Proudly situated in the quaint seaside village of Belle Mare on the east coast of Mauritius,
• Return economy flight on Air Mauritius
• Return airport transfers
• 7 nights’ accommodation in a Junior Suite
• Half Board – Breakfast and dinner daily
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
• Upgrade to All-Inclusive from R13 600 PPS
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Fresh and forward-looking, LUX* Belle Mare promises a stylish contemporary spin on luxury hospitality. Tucked away in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens near the sleepy village of Belle Mare, this modern Mauritius boutique resort lives on a glorious stretch of the east coast.
Uninterrupted soul-stirring sea views, powder-soft sands, beryl-blue waters and coconut palms swaying gently in the breeze and the island’s largest swimming pool where the terrace gently buzzes by day and feels Balearic by night. Expect Chinese street-food flavours prepared with fine-dining flair, while Amari by Vineet sets new standards for modern Indian cuisine.
Instagram enthusiast adore the ice-cream parlour, the rustic rum shack, beer academy and DJ-soundtracked cocktails at Beach Rouge—or switch off and indulge in sweet-scented LUX* Me spa treatments, work on your swing at one of three world-class golf courses or explore the marine life waiting in the lagoon. If it sounds like one of the most charming spots on the island, it is. Vibrant cosmopolitan personality, authentic island life, every five-star perk and plenty of surprises.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.