09 Jan 24 – 18 Jan 24 from R40 320 PPS (Book by 11 Jan 24)
19 Jan 24 – 31 Jan 24 from R35 965 PPS (Book by 24 Jan 24)
01 Feb 24 – 16 Mar 24 from R40 075 PPS (Book by 31 Jan 24)
23 Mar 24 – 13 Apr 24 from R46 345 PPS (Book by 31 Jan 24)
14 Apr 24 – 07 May 24 from R40 235 PPS (Book by 31 Jan 24)
08 May 24 – 13 Jun 24 from R34 735 PPS (Book by 31 Jan 24)
14 Jun 24 – 08 Jul 24 from R35 765 PPS (Book by 31 Jan 24)
09 Jul 24 – 19 Sep 24 from R34 735 PPS (Book by 31 Jan 24)
20 Sep 24 – 30 Sep 24 from R35 765 PPS (Book by 31 Jan 24)
Beautifully positioned alongside 1km of sandy beach on the northwest coast of the island, Le Méridien Ile Maurice boasts 261 rooms stylishly spread along the beach, giving an exceptional feeling of space and relaxation.
All guests can benefit from the breathtaking view over the Indian Ocean directly from the private balcony and admire the inspirational sunset every evening.
The resort re-opened in February 2022 after an extensive refurbishment.
Le Meridien offers something for everyone, families, couples and groups of friends.
The Nirvana Wing is an Adults Only section with a dedicated pool and restaurant (restricted to Nirvana guests only for breakfast).
• Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
• Return resort transfers
• 7 nights’ accommodation in a Junior Suite
• Half Board- Breakfast & dinner daily
• Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
• Upgrade to all inclusive from R14,800 per person
• Honeymoon perks: 1 botte of sparkling wine, a fruit basket and 20% spa discount voucher
• Up to 2 children under 12 sharing with parents stay free on parent’s meal plan *Selected Season
• MUR 4300 credit voucher per room per stay to be used on F&B*Selected seasons
• Repeaters benefit from a MUR 4,500 per room per stay F&B credit voucher
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Perched beside a kilometre long stretch of ivory sand the refurbished Le Meridien Ile Maurice is designed for new discoveries. Born in an era of glamorous travel, today the vibrant tapestry of Mauritius weaves through our luxury family hotel. Tropical inspiration abounds, from the local artwork displayed in the lobby to the authentic flavours of Zoli Mamzel, just one of four restaurants we have on offer. Our beach resort boasts 261 rooms stylishly spread along the beach, giving an exceptional feeling of space and relaxation. All guests can benefit from the breathtaking view over the Indian Ocean directly from their private balcony and admire the inspirational sunset every evening. For those wanting a little more privacy discover Nirvana an exclusive adult only section of the resort. Le Meridien Ile Maurice redefines tropical resorts, inspiration is everywhere
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.