07 Jan 24 – 19 Mar 24 from R42 995 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
20 Mar 24 – 02 Apr 24 from R44 185 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
03 Apr 24 – 30 Apr 24 from R43 155 PPS (Book by 31 Dec 23)
01 May 24 – 13 Jun 24 from R44 990 PPS (Book by 06 Jun 24)
14 Jun 24 – 08 Jul 24 from R46 020 PPS (Book by 01 Jul 24)
09 Jul 24 – 19 Sep 24 from R44 990 PPS (Book by 12 Sep 24)
20 Sep 24 – 30 Sep 24 from R46 020 PPS (Book by 23 Sep 24)
Set amidst native greenery, beautifully landscaped grounds and splendid pools, and overlooking the serene ocean, this five-star beachfront resort is the embodiment of an idyllic island getaway. Exquisitely designed to reflect all that is uniquely Mauritian – the fusion of Oriental, Occidental and African cultural influences, the architecture and interior of our resort comprise only the choicest natural materials, and feature distinctive thatched roofs, rustic stone walls, rattan wall coverings, as well as refined marble and richly-crafted timber floorings.
• Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
• Return resort transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Luxury Lagoona Suite with Garden
• Breakfast & dinner daily
• Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
• Honeymoon perks: One bottle of wine, fruit platter, one romantic turndown service, 1 romantic dinner and a 45 min wellness session plus pay one get one free on a massage
• Complimentary upgrade to Half Board until end April 2024.
• Upgrade to all inclusive from R16,430 per person
• 1 child under 12 sharing with parents stays and eats free *Selected Seasons
• Repeaters benefit from additional discounts* Selected seasons
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Nestled near the Balaclava Turtle Bay Marine Park, the first of only two national marine parks of Mauritius, Le Jadis is the ideal hideaway for those who seek refuge from crowds and noise.
It is located a mere twenty minutes from the tourist village of Grand Baie, and the Mont Choisy Le Golf estate, and 45 minutes from the international airport.
The award-winning luxury property, previously named Angsana Balaclava Mauritius, is managed by Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts.
Blissfully intimate, timelessly elegant, inspiringly romantic, and reflecting a strong focus on thoughtful design as well as green features, Le Jadis is paving the way for a very unique resort lifestyle in Mauritius.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.