23 Dec – 6 Jan 24
Want exceptional choice and have energy to spare? Then this is the place for you.
You will not believe the variety of activities on offer at this hotel – where do we start?
How about a 2km beach with all the watersports you can think of and probably some you can’t. Two 18-hole golf courses, a Spa and four pools.
If eating is your favourite pastime, there are eight restaurants and, overall, the attention to detail that makes a holiday so special is second to none.
• Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
• Return resort transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Prestige Room
• Half Board- Breakfast & dinner daily
• Land & water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
• Upgrade to All Inclusive from R16 790 per person
• Guests enjoy complimentary green fees at the Legends and Links courses at Constance Golf plus a complimentary shuttle service between the resort and the courses.
• Set 7 night departures on Air Mauritius departing between 08 December 2023 and 04 January 2024.
• A supplement from R1000 per person applies on departures on 14, 15 and 16 December 2023
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Stretching along 2 km of a private, white sand beach, Constance Belle Mare Plage is the perfect choice for some unforgettable luxury holidays in Mauritius. Famed for its excellent 5-star service, warm atmosphere and lush tropical environment, Constance Belle Mare Plage will make you feel welcome from the moment you set foot on our stunning beach resort.
Constance Belle Mare Plage sits on the tranquil east coast of Mauritius, around 60 km away from the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.