23 Dec – 06 Jan 24
Booked and paid 60 days prior arrival
Close to the village of Palmar on the East Coast, C Mauritius forms part of the Constance Hotels, Resorts & Golf stable.
Offering a boutique style experience in a relaxed and causal style, C Mauritius offers an All Inclusive package including a great selection of food and drinks as part of the package.
As an added bonus there is a complimentary shuttle to both Constance golf courses at Belle Mare Plage.
• Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
• Return resort transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Prestige Room
• Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner including one a la carte dinner (starter, main & dessert) for a 5night stay, Fresh snacks & beverages at Cpicerie
• Premium brand spirits, international beers, selected cocktails, international wine list, soft drinks C Mauritius sparkling & still water
Minibar stocked with wine, beer, soft drinks, water & snacks – refilled once daily Complimentary snorkelling equipment
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
The island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean is what is commonly referred to as paradise: turquoise sea, alabaster white to golden sandy beaches, romantic lagoons and a fascinating landscape – holiday dreams come true here! The 5-star luxury hotel Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius is located on one of the most beautiful bays, “Turtle Bay”. The 25 hectare property has a historic history. Known as the “Ruins of Balaclava,” the hotel grounds are a national monument dating back to the 18th century.
Nestled in the dream beach of the “Baie aux Tortues”, the resort is the ideal travel destination for everyone who loves nature and the sea. Excursions to natural spectacles such as the Chamarel waterfall, the “Terres des Couleurs” (also known as the Seven Colored Earth) or to the island’s beautiful lagoons are possible. A very special setting awaits you right outside the hotel gates: the underwater world, which invites you to snorkel and dive. Directly in your accommodation you will find one of the leading diving schools in Mauritius: the Maritim Resort & Spa Diving Center . From “Try Diver” to “Master Diver”, all levels are catered for to suit your individual needs.
The airport is 60 km from the hotel. If you want to avoid the approximately 60-minute transfer by road, you can also arrive by helicopter, as there is a dedicated landing pad on the hotel grounds. You don’t have to drive far from the resort to Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius, and the tourist resort of Grand Baie. Here you will find various shopping centers and supermarkets as well as cultural institutions.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.