08 – 21 Dec 23
Zilwa Attitude is the first hotel boasting a Creole name in Mauritius. Zilwa Attitude is different and unique with its Mauritian concept and invites all guests to discover the legendary genuineness of this little paradise.
• Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
• Return resort transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Superior room
• Half Board- Breakfast, & dinner daily
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
• Upgrade to All Inclusive from R6760 per person for 7 nights
• Package price EXCLUDES compulsory gala dinners as follows:
Christmas Eve – from R970 per person
New Year’s Eve – from R1290 per person
Set 7 night departures on Air Mauritius departing between 08 December 2023 and 04 January 2024.A supplement from R1000 per person applies on departures on 14, 15 and 16 December 2023
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
In the Creole language Zilwa means an “islander”
Zilwa Attitude is the first hotel boasting a Creole name in Mauritius. Zilwa Attitude is different and unique with its Mauritian concept and invites all guests to discover the legendary genuineness of this little paradise. Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, in Kalodyne, close to the fishermen’s village of Grand Gaube, this 4* hotel is a “hymn” to Mauritius.
The contemporary rustic-chic design and Mauritian architecture of the hotel take their source of inspiration in the old days bungalows. Those charming holiday homes built along the beach, with thatch, tin or shingle roofs, wax-polished “béton ciré” floors, rough walls, bright colours and other material are reminders of an island’s typical way of life. A few design details here and there give a special local atmosphere so typical of this hotel.
Come and share our treasures, our smiles, our music, our art de vivre by the sea. Share our experiences, become an islander, a “zilwa”.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.