23 Dec – 06 Jan 24
Holiday means barefoot relaxation, letting the sand flow between your toes and easing your stress away and this is what Veranda Pointe aux Biches with its super laid back atmosphere invites you to do.
Couples can enjoy the Adults Only wing with their own pool whilst families are comfortably accommodated in Family Rooms.
• Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
• Return resort transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Comfort Room
• Half-Board – Breakfast & dinner daily
• Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
• Upgrade to All Inclusive from R5780 per person for 7 nights
• Guests travelling on honeymoon will receive flowers, a fruit platter and a bottle of sparkling wine on check-in, gifts in-room once per stay, a romantic touch special turndown and a romantic 3 course private, set menu dinner on Sandy Lane Beach
• Set 7 night departures on Air Mauritius departing between 08 December 2023 and 04 January 2024.
• A supplement from R1000 per person applies on departures on 14, 15 and 16 December 2023
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Newly renovated and relaunched as a 4 star hotel. Living on holiday “barefoot” as if shipwrecked on a desert island, is what this hotel invites you to do, where everything is an invitation to communion with the unspoiled tropical surroundings and outdoor life. In a relaxed and lively ambience, the Veranda Pointe aux Biches Hotel invites you to come as a couple or with friends or the whole family, the perfect setting to establish your place in the sun and enjoy the simple pleasures of sleeping, playing, dreaming, reading and enjoying the delights of the fragrant cuisine of the islands.
Veranda Pointe aux Biches is the perfect fantasy of what eco-chic should be: Think sandy feet, strolls along the white swatch of sand, Mauritian architecture built with rustic, raw materials, sand-floored restaurants that cater to ‘locavorism’ with great seasonal Mauritius food, colourful flora and fauna.
Situated near Grand-Baie, a vibrant beach town, the four-star family-friendly boutique hotel is ideal for the little ones (they will soon call the Kids Club their home) and their older siblings, who can sit by the big swimming pool, post to Instagram (there is free wifi throughout the hotel) while you cultivate balance and beauty at the spa. Couples seeking privacy and tranquillity have access to a wing of the hotel reserved for grown-ups with its own restaurant, bar and pool.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.