19 Feb – 30 Apr 24
Book by 31 March 24
Holidays are not only for escaping the everyday, but also a precious chance to reconnect and remind ourselves of the most important thing in life – each other.
Derived from ‘tamasha’, a Hindi word used in Mauritian Creole meaning festive, Tamassa’s three syllables evoke the pounding beat of the tam-tam drum. Our rallying call to gather family and friends and join us at a place dedicated to sharing good times, together.
• Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius
• Return airport transfers & Approximate airport taxes and fuel levies
• 7 nights’ accommodation in a Standard room
• Half Board – Breakfast, & Dinner daily
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
• Upgrade to All-Inclusive from R5 800
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Introducing a vibrant Mauritian 4 star resort, situated on the southwest coast of Mauritius with tropical gardens rolling down to the white sandy beaches and aquamarine waters, Tamassa radiates a warm, playful energy. Here an effervescent zest for life combines with contemporary design to bring the young (and young at heart) the perfect spot for fun and relaxation.
Tamassa’s All-inclusive offer covers accommodation, three delectable daily meals, free unlimited water skiing, and use of the mini-bar, unlimited in-room tea/coffee and unlimited local beverages while bars are open.
So you know what you’re in for, and what’s in it for you.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.