21 Jan- 09 Feb 24
25 Feb – 19 Mar 24
Sunsets are spectacular in Mauritius. At Victoria, they’re mesmerising. This resort has particularly excellent facilities for the groups and incentive market, with several restaurants that ensure culinary variety with every dining experience.
• Return flights to Mauritius ex JNB
• Return airport transfers
• 5 Nights accommodation in a Superior 1st Floor
• Breakfast and dinner daily
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
• Free land & motorised water sports as per brochure
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There’s no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Victoria, because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers.
Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the resort and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
Sunsets are spectacular in Mauritius. At Victoria, they’re mesmerizing. This resort has particularly excellent facilities for the groups and incentive market, with three restaurants that ensure culinary variety with every dining experience.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.