08 Dec 23
20 Dec 23
Vast tropical grounds, a location with its own peninsula hugged by three beaches, Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa is the first choice for an action-filled holiday.
• Return economy class flights Johannesburg – Mauritius – Johannesburg
• Return airport transfers
• 7 Nights accommodation in a Superior
• Breakfast and dinner daily
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
• Free land & motorised water sports as per brochure
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Vast tropical grounds, a location with its own peninsula hugged by three beaches, Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa is the first choice for and action-filled holiday.
It boasts a range of land and water sports, six restaurants, and a wide variety of facilities on offer. This resort will leave you spoilt for choice.
Shandrani is a 4-star superior resort on the south east coast of Mauritius that is a leading choice for holiday markers due to the excellent value included in the package price – the resort is a favourite with many South Africans who return year after year.
The new all-inclusive packages offer something for everyone: included in the Serenity All-Inclusive Package are many drinks options plus a variety of snacks, lunch at a choice of venues, and more, while the Serenity Plus Premium Package includes a wide variety of premium brands as the name suggests, plus further activities and experiences for those choosing to stay seven nights, and longer. Shandrani has become well known for its spacious accommodation and superb facilities, not to mention a 9-hole mashie golf course.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.