08 Jan 24 – 19 Mar 24 from R29 905 PPS (Book by 12 Mar 24)
20 Mar 24 – 02 Apr 24 from R31 095 PPS (Book by 26 Mar 24)
03 Apr 24 – 30 Apr 24 from R30 065 PPS (Book by 23 Apr 24)
01 May 24 – 30 May 24 from R25 555 PPS (Book by 23 May 24)
01 Jun 24 – 13 Jun 24 from R24 615 PPS (Book by 06 Jun 24)
14 Jun 24 – 08 Jul 24 from R25 645 PPS (Book by 01 Jul 24)
09 Jul 24 – 19 Sep 24 from R25 555 PPS (Book by 12 Sep 24)
20 Sep 24 – 30 Sep 24 from R26 585 PPS (Book by 23 Sep 24)
Secluded on Mauritius’s northwestern coast in the small village of Balaclava, 4* The Ravenala Attitude hotel is an ode to the art of tropical living.
The name, ‘Ravenala’, is the first taste of tropical exploration, as it refers to the traveller’s tree (or traveller’s palm) – easily spotted here thanks to its fabulous, fan-shaped collection of long leaves. Located deep inside a huge exotic garden between Lemon River (Rivière Citron) and Turtle Bay, The Ravenala Attitude subtly blurs the boundaries between indoor and outdoor living, inviting you to enjoy the lush vegetation as much as its suites’ contemporary style.
• Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
• Return resort transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Couple Suite
• Breakfast, & dinner daily
• Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
• Upgrade to all inclusive from R6,600 per person which gives you access to dine-around at all Attitude properties
• Access to all Otentik experiences
• Honeymoon perks :A beach bag, Attitude exclusive tea and one romantic dinner for two (excluding drinks)
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
The first all-suite 4 star resort in Mauritius, Ravenala was opened in October 2015. With spacious family suites, couples suites and an adults only wing there is something to suit every possible need.
With 10 dining venues and a dine-around concept the dining options are endless there is even a floating restaurant. With a great North West Coast location the hotel offers a large variety of activities on land and water.
If you are after relaxation, the spa offers a great variety of treatments. Travelling with kids is easy with the kids’ and teen’s clubs open until 11 pm with a programme of activities on offer daily. Evening entertainment happens every night, and 6 nights a week the night club will keep you going into the wee hours.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.