21 Jan – 09 Feb 24
25 Feb – 19 Mar 24
Located on the sun-drenched northern coast of Mauritius, Mauricia, a four-star Beachcomber hotel, is cosmopolitan and relaxed, simple yet cosy.
• Return economy class flights Johannesburg – Mauritius – Johannesburg
• Return Airport transfers
• 5 Nights Accommodation in Standard Room
• Breakfast and dinner daily
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
• Free land and motorised water sports as per brochure
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Located on the sun-drenched northern coast of Mauritius, Mauricia, a four-star Beachcomber hotel, is cosmopolitan and relaxed, simple yet cosy. Comfort and simplicity take centre stage. The hotel’s architecture evokes the traditional Mediterranean style. All has been done to provide sweeping views of the bay from the public areas. The resort is within walking distance of the lively village of Grand Baie, one of Mauritius’ main tourists’ hubs, providing guests with a choice of restaurants, bars, discotheques and boutiques during their holiday in Mauritius.
Mauricia also features a spa. Evoking a serene oasis, it has cabins designed to resemble nomadic tents, cleverly designed around a shaded pool. A range of land and water sports is on hand.
Known as one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius, Mauricia also provides an optional package called the “Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package” to allow families to relax in total peace of mind during their stay in Mauritius.
Guests also have full access to the facilities of 3 sister hotels Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.