09 – 22 Dec 23
A prime seaside location, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, a sense of space. Veranda Palmar Beach, on the stunning and preserved eastern coast of Mauritius, is the perfect combination for guests looking to experience the lagoon and the beach at its best.
• Return flights to Mauritius ex JNB
• Return seat in coach transfers
• 7 Nights accommodation in a Comfort Room
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner, and selected beverages daily
• All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
Set 7 night departures on Air Mauritius departing between 08 December 2023 and 04 January 2024.A supplement from R1000 per person applies on departures on 14, 15 and 16 December 2023
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.