22 Dec – 07 Jan 24
The Adult Only Tropical Attitude reflects a modern fresh style throughout the hotel.
The location overlooking the Trou d’Eau Douce lagoon offers easy access to the playground of Ile aux Cerfs with its stunning water sports and beaches
• Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
• Return resort transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Couple Seafront Room
• Half Board- Breakfast & Dinner Daily
• All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
• Upgrade to All Inclusive from R5 400 per person
• Package price EXCLUDES compulsory gala dinners as follows:
Christmas Eve – from R760 per person
New Year’s Eve – from R970 per person
• Guests travelling on honeymoon will receive a beach bag and Attitude exclusive tea, one romantic dinner excluding drinks and a 30 minute couples massage once per stay
Set 7 night departures on Air Mauritius departing between 08 December 2023 and 04 January 2024.
A supplement from R1000 per person applies on departures on 14, 15 and 16 December 2023
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Welcome to the picture-perfect east coast of Mauritius, and to the 3*+ Tropical Attitude hotel.
Here, you’ll benefit from the ideal location facing a clear, turquoise lagoon, close to the charming fishing village of Trou d’Eau Douce and idyllic Île aux Cerfs.
A true ode to tranquility, our boutique hotel immerses you in an atmosphere that’s both elegant and relaxed, courtesy of its tropical architecture and open spaces.
That same harmony is also present in our 58 bedrooms, all boasting sea views, and in 11 villas each blessed with a private garden and swimming pool.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.