22 Dec – 07 Jan 24
A cool and cozy hotel on the East Coast of Mauritius where every day feels like a Friday.
Friday Attitude offers couples and families alike a relaxed, casual, beachfront experience.
• Return flights to Mauritius ex JNB
• Return airport transfers
• 7 Nights accommodation in a Standard Room
• Half Board- Breakfast & Dinner Daily
• All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Upgrade to All Inclusive from R5 400 per personPackage price EXCLUDES compulsory gala dinners as follows:Christmas Eve – from R760 per personNew Year’s Eve – from R970 per personGuests travelling on honeymoon will receive a beach bag and Attitude exclusive tea, one romantic dinner excluding drinks and a 30 minute couples massage once per stay
Set 7 night departures on Air Mauritius departing between 08 December 2023 and 04 January 2024.A supplement from R1000 per person applies on departures on 14, 15 and 16 December 2023
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Everyday feels like a Friday. Feet up or sand between toes, enjoy life on the east coast, in a cool and cozy place. Happiness is everywhere!
This 3* sup hotel is nestled in Trou d’Eau Douce, a quiet village along the east coast of Mauritius. A friendly holiday destination, with a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere, no fuss, an ideal location for families, couples and friends.
Built along a very wide beach of fine white sand and a protected lagoon, the hotel is appreciated, among other things, for its genuineness, its cool atmosphere, its welcome and the availability of its Family Members.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.