22 Dec – 04 Jan 24
Located on the East Coast of Mauritius along one of the most beautiful stretches of soft white sandy beach, Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel is a budget friendly hotel with a good selection of room options.
The hotel features a choice of restaurants as well as a range of leisure and recreational facilities both at the hotel and nearby including a mini water park making it ideal for families.
• Return flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
• Return resort transfers
• 7 Nights accommodation in a Superior Room
• All Inclusive- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
• All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
• Discounted All Inclusive Plus Offer – must be booked and paid by 31 October 2023
• Package price EXCLUDES compulsory Gala Dinners as follows:
Christmas Eve from R1180 per person
New Year’s Eve from R1480 per person
Set 7 night departures on Air Mauritius departing between 08 December 2023 and 04 January 2024.
A supplement from R1000 per person applies on departures on 14, 15 and 16 December 2023
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Mauritius will enchant you, uplift your soul and make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island.