01 Jan 24 – 07 Jan 24 from R103 725 PPS (Book by 29 Dec 23)
08 Jan 24 – 10 Feb 24 from R70 620 PPS (Book by 10 Dec 23)
11 Feb 24 – 31 Mar 24 from R70 620 PPS (Book by 02 Feb 24)
01 Apr 24 – 30 Apr 24 from R53 635 PPS (Book by 10 Dec 23)
01 May 24 – 31 Jul 24 from R50 335 PPS (Book by 10 Dec 23)
01 Aug 24 – 31 Oct 24 from R63 545 PPS (Book by 10 Dec 23)
This beautiful Maldivian island is located on the north eastern edge of the North Male Atoll and is shaped like a butterfly with a wide, white sandy beach surrounded by a stunning turquoise lagoon.
The house reef runs along one side of the island and is within easy swimming distance of the beach.
• Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
• Return resort transfers by speedboat
• 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa
• All-Inclusive: Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
• Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
• Family Beach Villas accommodate up to 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children
• Dine around at 4 restaurants
• 1 child under 12 sharing with parent stays and eats for free *
• Repeaters benefit from additional discounts * Selected seasons
• Honeymoon perks: bottle of wine, chocolates and a special turndown, a candle lit dinner and a complimentary room upgrade
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Joy Island, a name could never be more fitting for a joyful place.
An island of happiness, full of activities and services for the most fun holiday in Maldives.
Featuring 151 villas on the beach and in the lagoon, Joy Island is located in North Malé Atoll close from Velana International Airport, only 40 minutes away by speedboat.
The shape of this beautiful island resembles a butterfly with its wide white sand beach, surrounded by a stunning turquoise lagoon.
A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation!
A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres across the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. The destination offers-holidaymakers the basic ingredients for a tropical island holiday – great sunny days of deep blue skies, crystal clear lagoons, moonlit nights, waves lapping the soft white sand, the rustle of palm trees and powdery white beaches. Few places offer all this in greater abundance than the Maldives.
The warm seas of Maldives have high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing fish as far as fifty meters away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and other underwater creatures in habit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy days snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.
The Maldives has a tropical climate distinguished by two seasons,or monsoons: the dry northeast monsoon from December to March, and the wet south eastern monsoon from May to November, with more strong winds and rain. April is a transitional period noted for clear water and warm weather. It should be noted the Maldives lie outside the cyclone belt The temperature remains remarkably consistent at around 30°C year round.