02 Feb 24 – 31 Mar 24 from R51 865 PPS (Book by 29 Feb 24)
01 Apr 24 – 30 Apr 24 from R44 755 PPS (Book by 29 Feb 24)
01 May 24 – 31 Jul 24 from R38 200 PPS (Book by 29 Feb 24)
01 Aug 24 – 30 Sep 24 from R48 175 PPS (Book by29 Feb 24)
Reethi Faru is a private boutique resort with an enviable pedigree for conserving the natural beauty of the islands and sustaining the ecosystems upon which the fragile coral reef relies. Located on the island of Filaidhoo in Raa Atoll.
• Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
• Return domestic flight & speedboat transfer
• 7 nights accommodation in a Garden Villa
• Half Board-Breakfast & dinner daily
• Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
• Upgrade to all inclusive from R10,000 per person
• Book before 29 February 2024 for travel from 11 January 2024 up to 31 March 2024 and receive a USD30 per person Spa credit per stay, complimentary 1 hour’s canoe and stand up paddle rental and a 25% discount on underwater scooters and catamarans
• Book before 31 January 2024 for travel from 1 April 2024 up to 30 April 2024 and receive a meal upgrade from Half Board to Full Board or Full Board to All Inclusive, a room upgrade from a Garden Villa to a Delxue Beach Villa or from a Deluxe Beach Villa to a Water Villa, a USD30 per person Spa credit per stay and a 50% discount on all watersports activities.
• Honeymoon perks: Fruit platter, a special turndown , one candle light dinner with a bottle of wine, discount voucher for photo shoot and couples sunset sailing trip
• A surcharge will apply over June & December school holidays
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
A luxurious escape on the secluded private island of Filaidhoo. Experience this one-of-a-kind tropical island paradise, where the glistening crystal clear ocean meets the endless white coral sand and with its lush tropical foliage turning it into a truly magical lagoon escape. From the moment you set foot onto this paradise surrounded by light blue waters lapping onto the soft sandy beach, you will feel immersed in serenity. A unique haven of tranquility, yet with a vast array of experiences and activities you can choose from to enjoy during your stay.
A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation!
A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres across the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. The destination offers-holidaymakers the basic ingredients for a tropical island holiday – great sunny days of deep blue skies, crystal clear lagoons, moonlit nights, waves lapping the soft white sand, the rustle of palm trees and powdery white beaches. Few places offer all this in greater abundance than the Maldives.
The warm seas of Maldives have high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing fish as far as fifty meters away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and other underwater creatures in habit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy days snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.
The Maldives has a tropical climate distinguished by two seasons,or monsoons: the dry northeast monsoon from December to March, and the wet south eastern monsoon from May to November, with more strong winds and rain. April is a transitional period noted for clear water and warm weather. It should be noted the Maldives lie outside the cyclone belt The temperature remains remarkably consistent at around 30°C year round.