11 Jan 24 – 30 Apr 24 from R42 410 PPS (Book by 15 Dec ’23)
01 May 24 – 30 Sep 24 from R33 125 PPS (Book by 29 Feb 24)
Located on the northern reef of Lhaviyani Atoll, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, perfect for holidays filled with tropical adventures, where families, friends and partners come to play. The area is famous for its beauty and abundant marine life.
• Return flights from Johannesburg to Male including airline levies
• Return airport to hotel transfers by speedboat
• 7 Nights accommodation in a Garden Bungalow
• Full Board-Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
• Nightly parties like Rock n Roll, White Party and Maldivian Night included
• Upgrade to all inclusive from only R14,250 per person
• Honeymoon perks: Honeymoon gifts, one romantic bed decoration and a bottle of sparkling wine
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
A large (by Maldivian standards) and vibey resort with 3.5 kilometres of beach and which caters for every taste – basic accommodation on the beach, a luxury villa with Jacuzzi, a secluded villa with private pool or a villa on stilts over the water.
Lots of choice, lots of activities including a 6 hole Pitch & Putt Golf Course, the first in Maldives, and the Pro Divers PADI 5 star facility which is one of the best dive schools in the region. Wi-Fi is complimentary in your villa. The whole resort has a small town atmosphere to it and is equally great for families or a romantic getaway. No less than 7 restaurants and 7 bars plus a Sai Kotari Tea House caters for every taste, and what could be better than a cocktail while watching the star-filled night-sky.
A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation!
A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres across the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. The destination offers-holidaymakers the basic ingredients for a tropical island holiday – great sunny days of deep blue skies, crystal clear lagoons, moonlit nights, waves lapping the soft white sand, the rustle of palm trees and powdery white beaches. Few places offer all this in greater abundance than the Maldives.
The warm seas of Maldives have high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing fish as far as fifty meters away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and other underwater creatures in habit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy days snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.
The Maldives has a tropical climate distinguished by two seasons,or monsoons: the dry northeast monsoon from December to March, and the wet south eastern monsoon from May to November, with more strong winds and rain. April is a transitional period noted for clear water and warm weather. It should be noted the Maldives lie outside the cyclone belt The temperature remains remarkably consistent at around 30°C year round.