15 Jan 24 – 16 Mar 24 from R81 040 PPS (Book by 08 Mar 24)
17 Mar 24 – 30 Apr 24 from R65 505 PPS (Book by 29 Feb 24)
01 May 24 – 30 Sep 24 from R45 365 PPS (Book by 29 Feb 24)
Small but perfectly formed – only 200 metres wide and 500 metres in length, Komandoo is only a 40 minute scenic seaplane transfer from the airport but you arrive in a different world.
• Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
• Return domestic flight & speedboat transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa
• Full Board- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
• All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
• Upgrade to all inclusive from only R15,100 per person and get drinks and an excursion
• Nightly entertainment included
• Honeymoon perks: a bottle of sparkling wine, special bed decoration and fruit basket during stay
• A surcharge will apply over June & December school holidays
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Small but perfectly formed – only 200 metres wide and 500 metres in length – Komandoo is only a 40 minute scenic seaplane transfer from the airport but you arrive in a different world.
A lagoon of crystal clear water surrounded by tropical vegetation and a kilometre of white sand beach, this is a true romantic hideaway, especially as it is over-18’s only. But the best feature is the house reef, which is accessible by simply stepping off the beach, donning your snorkel and discovering an amazing underwater paradise turtles, dolphins, mantas, sharks and rays have been spotted here frequently. In total there are over 50 dive sites within a 10 to 40 minute radius. Over-water or land accommodation, a full range of land and water sports, complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and most public areas, the Duniye Spa and two restaurants plus two bars complete this island hideaway.
One of the most intimate experiences the Maldives has to offer is a candle light dinner on the beach and at Komandoo you will not be disappointed – the perfect indulgence to celebrate something, or someone special.
A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation!
A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres across the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamllike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. The destination offersholidaymakers the basic ingredients for a tropical island holiday – great sunny days of deep blue skies, crystal clear lagoons, moonlilt nights, waves lapping the soft white sand, the rustle of palm trees and powdery white beaches. Few places offer all this in greater abundance than the Maldives.
The warm seas of Maldives have high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing fish as far as fifty meters away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and other underwater creatures in habit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy days snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.