01 November – 23 December 2023
Located in the South East of the Lhaviyni Atoll Innahura is adjacent to the Maldives’ longest coral reef. The funky and vibey resort has a magnificent lagoon, 1.5kms of white sand beach and occupies a total area of around 25 acres.
• Return flights from Johannesburg to the Maldives
• Return resort transfers by seaplane
• 7 nights accommodation in a Sunrise Beach Bungalow
• Full Board-Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Upgrade to seaplane transfers from R2300 per person
Upgrade to All Inclusive Easy from R13 030 per person and look what you get:
* Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass at the Sand Bar including non carbonated bottled water, soft drinks, fruit juices (packet), draught beer, red, white and rose house table wines, house brand spirits (Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Tequila, Brandy), a limited selection of cocktails and mocktails.
* Tea, coffee including expressos, cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos, iced coffee and iced tea.
Beverages are served from 10h00 to 24h00. Spirits, cocktails and mocktails are not served at the Olu Bar.
* Free use of the gym, badminton, volleyball, table tennis, billiard, darts and football pitch.
* Free use of non-motorised water sports equipment (excluding snorkelling equipment).
* Twice daily house reef snorkelling tours (excluding snorkelling equipment)
• A surcharge will apply over June & December school holidays
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Located in the South East of the Lhaviyni Atoll it is adjacent to the Maldives’ longest coral reef. The resort has a magnificent lagoon, 1.5kms of white sand beach and occupies a total area of around 25 acres.
Innahura’s formula for making your holiday in the Maldives fabulous is straightforward: we take the quintessential sun, sea and sand elements, add a traditional twist to modern facilities and round it up with a generous dose of authentic experiences.
This unpretentious gem in the south-east Lhaviyani Atoll tempts sunseekers, young and young at heart, who have set their mind on a Maldives’ resort where letting your hair down and savouring life’s small pleasures are the norm. You will fall in love with Innahura because it’s just like you: laid back, fun and always up for new adventures.
A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation!
A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres across the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. The destination offers-holidaymakers the basic ingredients for a tropical island holiday – great sunny days of deep blue skies, crystal clear lagoons, moonlit nights, waves lapping the soft white sand, the rustle of palm trees and powdery white beaches. Few places offer all this in greater abundance than the Maldives.
The warm seas of Maldives have high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing fish as far as fifty meters away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and other underwater creatures in habit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy days snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.
The Maldives has a tropical climate distinguished by two seasons,or monsoons: the dry northeast monsoon from December to March, and the wet south eastern monsoon from May to November, with more strong winds and rain. April is a transitional period noted for clear water and warm weather. It should be noted the Maldives lie outside the cyclone belt The temperature remains remarkably consistent at around 30°C year round.