01 Apr 24 – 31 July 24
Book by 31 Jan 24
With the promise of an incomparable holiday in the tropics, this enchanting island resort is amongst the finest in the 4* category, offering tranquil settings brimming with luxury. Settle into a holiday full of breath-taking experiences that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
• Return flights from Johannesburg to Male including airline levies on Qatar Airways
• Return airport to hotel transfers by Seaplane transfers
• 7 Nights’ accommodation in a Beach Villa
• Compulsory Govt Green tax of USD 42pp
• Premium All Inclusive Dine Around: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, selected drinks
• Beach parties, sunset cruises, dolphin watching, cookery and cocktail demonstrations
• Snorkeling, windsurfing, catamaran, canoe, stand up paddle board
• Badminton, table tennis, tennis, volleyball, pool, gyms
• Sauna and steam baths
• Spa Credit valued at $50 per person
• 10% Discount on Excursions
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
With the promise of an incomparable holiday in the tropics, Adaaran Select Meedhupparu one of the best Maldives luxury resorts offers blissful accommodation for the discerning traveller to the Maldives. Bask under the healing sunshine and soak up the alluring sights and sounds of a truly enchanting island in the tropics. Adaaran Select Meedhupparu offers tranquil settings brimming with luxury. Settle into a holiday full of breathtaking experiences that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Great location in the pristine Raa Atoll, a natural paradise of white sand and spectacular sunsets providing comfortable and spacious accommodation. For the energetic visitor there are plenty of activities ranging from gym, tennis and beach volleyball through to wind surfing, water skiing, scuba diving and big game fishing. Or, imagine you and someone special all alone on a lover’s cruise, or exploring a desert island hand in hand…it’s a dream come true on Meedhupparu.
A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation!
A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres across the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. The destination offers-holidaymakers the basic ingredients for a tropical island holiday – great sunny days of deep blue skies, crystal clear lagoons, moonlit nights, waves lapping the soft white sand, the rustle of palm trees and powdery white beaches. Few places offer all this in greater abundance than the Maldives.
The warm seas of Maldives have high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing fish as far as fifty meters away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and other underwater creatures in habit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy days snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.
The Maldives has a tropical climate distinguished by two seasons,or monsoons: the dry northeast monsoon from December to March, and the wet south eastern monsoon from May to November, with more strong winds and rain. April is a transitional period noted for clear water and warm weather. It should be noted the Maldives lie outside the cyclone belt The temperature remains remarkably consistent at around 30°C year round.