01 Nov – 10 Dec 23
Book by 31 Oct 23
Located in Bali’s tropical haven of Nusa Dua, the Sol by Melia Benoa is an all-inclusive resort that focuses on fun and relaxation with its offer of luxurious rooms, world-class facilities, and exciting activities. Balinese-inspired architecture reflecting the beauty of its culture and newly designed rooms, create a perfect balance between the Balinese tradition and modern stylish touches to create a perfect relaxing atmosphere.
• Return flights from Johannesburg to Bali including airline levies on Qatar Airways
• Return airport transfers
• 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Sol by Melia Benoa in a Sol Room
• All Inclusive: Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
• Welcome drink and cooled face towel on arrival
Enjoy a romantic beachfront dinner at an additional cost.
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Bali is so picturesque that you could be fooled into thinking it was an artistic masterpiece: rice paddies roll down hillsides, volcanoes soar through the clouds, the forests are lush and tropical, the beaches are lapped by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and in the villages you’ll notice the quietness and wisdom in old people’s faces. Over 20,000 temples and palaces, coupled together with colorful festivals, music and dance is testimony to the island’s rich heritage.
Kuta Beach – first discovered in the 60’s, and once a sleepy fishing village – has now transformed into the centre of Bali’s nightlife and action. Legian is where the locals, tourists and expats all mingle. Bargaining, beach activities, indulging in massages, meditating or simply reading – you name it, it’s available! For a holiday where the emphasis is on relaxation, visit Jimbaran or Sanur Beaches; whilst Nusa Dua caters for the more upmarket taste and is ideal for families and the watersport enthusiast. If beaches aren’t your ideal, then visit Ubud, where the culture and lifestyle of the Balinese waits to be discovered.
Bali has a tropical climate with temperatures averaging 30°c year round. October to April can bring heavy showers and high humidity, but usually the days are sunny. From May to September the humidity is low, and it can be quite cool in the evenings.