23 Dec – 07 Jan 24
Bring the family when you stay at Raouf Hotels International – Sun Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and have fun at the free water park. Guests can be pampered with massages at the spa and grab a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants. Other highlights include 3 outdoor pools, a children’s pool, and a snack bar/deli.
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Egypt, Sharm El Sheikh
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza’s colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor’s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.