12 Jan 24 – 30 Apr 24 from R32 235 PPS (Book by 20 Apr 24)
01 May 24 – 30 Jun 24 from R34 165 PPS (Book by 20 Jun 24)
01 Jul 24 – 31 Aug 24 from R37 930PPS (Book by 28 Aug 24)
Located on the shores of Nusa Dua, Bali’s prestigious resort enclave, the Melia Bali is a unique sanctuary of exotic beauty and comfort for those seeking a dream holiday.The entire property occupies 10.7 hectares of lush tropical gardens with an enormous lagoon swimming pool winding throughout the grounds. The contemporary tropical architecture, bold décor and spacious gardens express the essence of Bali.
• Return flights to Denpasar on Emirates
• Return private resort transfers
• 7 nights accommodation in a Melia Garden Room
• Breakfast daily
• All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
• Up to 10% early bird discount included
• Up to 2 children under 12 sharing with parents stay and eat for 50% discount *
• Peak season rates exclude any compulsory gala dinner costs* Selected seasons
• Upgrade to Half Board from R9,970 per person
• Upgrade to All Inclusive from R15,785 per person
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Why we love it
Bali is the essence of paradise. In the south-east of an island known as the “Island of the Gods”, this hotel alongside the sea is perfectly integrated with its exuberant and tropical natural environment. Enjoy all the privileges of a five-star resort with amazing facilities among the gardens and the swimming pools. Relax in spacious Indonesian-style rooms and savour all the exquisite variety in its exotic restaurants.
Meliá Bali is a stunning hotel located on Nusa Dua Beach, near some of the biggest tourist attractions on the island, such as Uluwatu Temple, and Garuda Wisnu Kencana, and only 12 kilometres from the airport. Almost 11 hectares of tropical gardens are home to everything you need for a dream holiday: a huge lagoon-style pool, a wonderful YHI Spa, a white sandy beach, fantastic dining options and all the privileges provided by The Level service.
<strong>Why we love it</strong>
Bali is so picturesque that you could be fooled into thinking it was an artistic masterpiece: rice paddies roll down hillsides, volcanoes soar through the clouds, the forests are lush and tropical, the beaches are lapped by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and in the villages you’ll notice the quietness and wisdom in old people’s faces. Over 20,000 temples and palaces, coupled together with colorful festivals, music and dance is testimony to the island’s rich heritage.
Kuta Beach – first discovered in the 60’s, and once a sleepy fishing village – has now transformed into the centre of Bali’s nightlife and action. Legian is where the locals, tourists and expats all mingle. Bargaining, beach activities, indulging in massages, meditating or simply reading – you name it, it’s available! For a holiday where the emphasis is on relaxation, visit Jimbaran or Sanur Beaches; whilst Nusa Dua caters for the more upmarket taste and is ideal for families and the watersport enthusiast. If beaches aren’t your ideal, then visit Ubud, where the culture and lifestyle of the Balinese waits to be discovered.
Bali has a tropical climate with temperatures averaging 30°c year round. October to April can bring heavy showers and high humidity, but usually the days are sunny. From May to September the humidity is low, and it can be quite cool in the evenings.