02 -08 December 23
Book by 30 Sep
• Return economy class flights Johannesburg – Mombasa – Johannesburg
• Return airport transfers
• 6 Nights accommodation in a Garden room
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
• All taxes, levies and surcharge (estimate)
ALL INCLUSIVE FORMULA:
Welcome drink. In room mini fridge and coffee and tea making facilities. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Diani Restaurant. Bahari bar is open from 10:00 to 24:00 and serves soft drinks, fruit juices, coffee and tea, local beer, house wine and selected cocktails. Coral beach bar is open from 10:00 to 18:00 and serves soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer, house wine and selected cocktails. Maweni pool Bar is open from 10:00 to 18:00 and serves soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer and house wine. Baobab pool Bar is open from 10:00 to 18:00 and serves soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer and house wine. Snacks are offered throughout the day at the bars. Light lunch menu served at the Coral beach bar. Wi-Fi Internet in all rooms and public areas. Fitness and gymnastic activities, table tennis, billiard, beach volley, non-motorized water sports, soft animation and evening entertainment program with local shows. Simba Kids Club. Daily beach and pool towels. Sunshades, sunloungers by the pool and on the beach.
CHILD UNDER 12 YEARS SHARING WITH 2 ADULTS STAY FREE
Located on the famous white sandy beach of Diani on the South Coast of Kenya
18 Hole Golf Course
Mvua African Rain Spa
Explore peaceful Diani
Daily and evening entertainment program (soft animation and local shows)
Family friendly (Simba Kids Club)
– Daily housekeeping service
– Individual air conditioning
– Ceiling fan
– Wi-Fi internet connection
– Tea/coffee maker in all rooms
– Satellite TV
– Stocked mini bar
– Safety deposit box
Guest Facilities –
– 24 hour reception
– Concierge and luggage storeroom
– Free private parking available on-site
– Room service available upon request
– Laundry and pressing service (at charge)
– Medical assistance with doctor on call (at charge)
– 4 Swimming pools
– Shopping arcade
– Conference center
– Water sports center and diving center (at charge)
– Beach Volley, billiard, table tennis and table games
– 18 hole golf course
– Wedding facilities
– Baby cot, high chair and baby-sitting service on request
– All major credit cards accepted: Visa, Amex and MasterCard
Valid for set departure: 02 -08 December 23
Early Bird Offer:
Applicable discount applied for bookings made by 30 September 23.
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Diamonds Leisure Beach and Golf and Resort is situated on a famous sandy stretch of beach on the south coast of Kenya.
This resort caters for both couples and families alike – ladies can have a relaxing treatment at the Mvua Spa, kids can get dropped off at the Simba Kids Club and the men can go play a round of golf at the 18-hole golf course.
At night, evening entertainment is varied and fun!
Kenya is a country in East Africa with coastline on the Indian Ocean. It encompasses savannah, lakelands, the dramatic Great Rift Valley and mountain highlands. It’s also home to wildlife like lions, elephants and rhinos. From Nairobi, the capital, safaris visit the Maasai Mara Reserve, known for its annual wildebeest migrations, and Amboseli National Park, offering views of Tanzania’s 5,895m Mt. Kilimanjaro