Royal Caribbean Cruise - Enchantment Of The Seas - Miami: 4 nights from R4 780 pps
When can I go?
07 – 11 May 2018
4 Night Bahamas cruise
- 4 Nights on board Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas in an inside cabin
- All meals and entertainment on-board
- Port Charges, Taxes, Gratuities, and Fees
- Day 1: Miami, Florida
- Day 2: Nassau, Bahamas
- Day 3: Cococay, Bahamas
- Day 4: Key West, Florida
- Day 5: Miami, Florida
Cruise is based on a set departure: 07 May 2018
Terms & Conditions
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
• Passport & visa cost (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
• Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
• All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
• Standard terms and conditions apply.
Adventurers, relaxation seekers, cruisers young and old – here’s the ship for you. Enchantment of the Seas® boasts bungee trampolines to spring you sky high, rock-climbing wall, and an interactive Splash Deck – along with plenty of spaces that soothe, like the VitalitySM Spa and the adults-only Solarium pool*. When the night heats up, follow dinner with a scoop from Ben & Jerry’s, a Broadway-style show, and salsa moments at Boleros Latin-themed lounge. Now that’s a day and night to remember!
Amenities available on Enchantment of the Seas include:
- Enchantment Fitness Center & Day Spa
- Beauty Salon
- Three Pools
- Six Whirlpools
- Splash Deck (interactive play fountain)
- Rock-climbing Wall
- Bungee Trampolines Vitality Course
- Video Arcade
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Medical Center
- Royal Caribbean Online Internet Center
Imagine travelling in a top quality, floating hotel to a multitude of exciting destinations and only having to unpack once! Cruising is surely one of the most relaxing ways to visit a group of countries. Dreams Unlimited and partners offer a range of cruise ship holidays that are sure to inspire, giving you the chance to set off for exotic destinations over calm blue seas. Cruising is by far one of the most thrilling holiday experiences, and with so many exciting packages to choose from, you are certainly spoiled for choice. Our rates are highly competitive, ensuring that anyone can have the chance to enjoy an unforgettable cruise to the destination of their dreams. Plus, as cruise packages are mostly all-inclusive, you will also be able to enjoy delicious meals, on-board entertainment and many other included benefits during your cruise.
Sail away to distant shores in the lap of luxury; explore Civitavecchia and other ancient ports of Western Europe; visit fascinating archaeological sites like Pompeii and the Colosseum, shop with the Jet Set in the Balearic Islands; be spellbound by amazing glaciers in Alaska or cruise the Caribbean and be inspired by Mayan temples in Mexico.
The choices are endless. After a full day sightseeing, unwind on board and enjoy the variety of swimming pools, gym and sporting activities, gourmet dining, exhilarating entertainment and fun for all ages.
Your cruise is almost all-inclusive with all these free value-adds:
· All meals in main restaurants.
· On-board entertainment.
· Use of fitness centre.
· Swimming pools and hot tubs.
· Indoor movies and movies under the stars.
· On-board activities.